Dean's Choice Panel: SNHS & SESS (Dining Room A/B)
Ashley Crawford: Brown Adipose Tissue Frequency
Kara McCucker and Megan Frtiz: PET/CT versus CT in Patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: A Students’ Perspective
Taylor Gensler: Comprehension Deficit
Kelly Westerlund: Balancing the Warsaw Pact
Analyzing the U.S. Education System (Dining Room C)
Jordan Neusch: The Need for Mental Health Education in Secondary Schools
Brittany Palac: Using Mobile Applications as a Supplement to Sustainability Education in Pennsylvania Middle School and High Schools
Health & Biology (Pennsylvania Suite)
Jazmyne Sasse: Treatment and Rehabilitation of Hamstring Injuries
Garnet Brown: A Study of the Development of Resistance to Ampicilin in Echerichia coli through Repeated Exposure
George Maldonado: A Map of Zombie Apocalypse
Respondents: Lauren Walk and Cassidy Toole
Lunch, 12:45-1:35 pm
Lunch will be served in the reception area
SESSION 2, 1:45- 2:35 pm
Dean's Choice Panel: SCIS, SBUS, & SEMS (Dining Room A/B)
Alexis Jones: Stereotyping or Segmentation? An Analysis of Children's Advertising Across Networks
Kelsey Pledger: Meaningful Controller
Isaac Swink: Biodegradable Iron-Manganese Alloys
Respondent: Katrina Buchanan
Experiencing the Arts: Theater, Music, and Short Film (Dining Room C)
Tanner Sebastian: From Page to Stage
Patrick Hanlon, Jason Salamon, Myah David, Victoria Buchtan, Jason Wallace, & Ryan Wagner: Applied Research for Actors
Kory Kozlowski: In Bloom: The Rise and Fall of Grunge and Its Significance Today
Nathanael Rebmann: Holly and Her Harp
Respondents: Lucas Carter and Jessica Chin
Sports Talk ( Pennsylvania Suite)
Anthony Tate and Jarrod Blumer: Advanced Statistics Towards Winning
Andrew Gerberich: MLB Team Salaries
Andrew Wisneski: The Impact of Salary Allocation on NHL Team Success
Respondents: Kyle Hinchberger and Jonathan Bach
Poster Session (International Suite)
SESSION 3, 2:45- 3:35 pm
The Business World & The Government (Dining Room A/B)
Mallory Zombek, Trevor Krstic, & Domenique Iannarelli: Black Box Corporation
Vanessa Petrasko: Key Influencers in Federal Government and Their Role in Productivity
Mark Polcha: Effects of Increasing the Contribution Base on Social Security Solvency
Emory Sen: International Supermarketing: Comparing and Contrasting Supermarket Marketing in Pittsburgh and Paris
Respondents: Taylor Miller and Tara Dillan
Publishing, Philosophy, Censorship, and TV in the Modern Day (Dining Room C)
Marulla Quirk: A Guide to Publishing for First-Time Authors
Leah Marino: Creation Stories
Nicholas Buzzelli: Rebel Reporting: A College Journalists' Guide to Circumventing Administrative Censorship
Mark Gaynord, Jr.: Popping the Bubble: The Impact of Sports Programming on the Cable TV "Bubble"
Respondents: Hannah Arnold and Leah Fleischel
Then & Now: American Culture (Pennsylvania Suite)
Lori Herrera: The Power of a Sign
Cailtin Amescua: Latinos vs. Latinos
Latrese Lewis: Zorro: The Unsung Hero
Daniel Vergara: The Mental Health Challenges of Unaccompanied Migrant Children
Poster Session (International Suite)
POSTERS, 1:45- 3:35 pm
Enjoy the many poster presentations set up in the International Suite
- Cheryl McMaster "Destination Loyalty: The Roles of Destination Brand Image"
- Aaron Hartman "The Financial Impact of Tommy John Surgery"
- Marrissa Loreto "Perfectly Imperfect"
- Becky Sterling "Incorporating IT into Medical Education"
- Rachael Hower "Perry County, Pennsylvania"
- Jenna Hidinger "Building a Business: Jenna Hidinger Photography "
- Frankie Alderson "Uses and Gratifications of Paranormal Television Viewership: A Case Study of 'A Haunting'"
- Jeremiah Heasley, Kendra Slis, Devin Kiska, & Daniel Patton "Determining Interaction Accuracy of various Objects with Touchscreen "
- Brianna Ferguson "The Irish Merry Wake"
- Trisha Brandt "The Relationship Among Self-Efficacy, Locus Control, and Life Satisfaction: The Case of College Students"
- Sara Dinwiddie "An Ethnographic Study of the Borderlands Influence on the Creation and Development of Carrizozo, New Mexico"
- Garnet Brown "The Effects of Chemicals on the Growth and Fluorescence of E.coli Containing the pGLOo Plasmid"
- Sydney Roberts, Jessica Hunnell, & Megan DeArmit "Cancer Communication: Media Portrayal of the Cost of Cancer Treatments"
- Hannah Arnold "The Components of Traditional Irish Music"
- Stephanie Clark & Danielle Scheunemann "Comparison of Bacterial DNA from Soil Contaminated by Acid Mine Drainage and Amended Sites of Butler County in Western Pennsylvania"
- Emily Raab "The Hogwarts School of Translation: Translating Culture through Harry Potter"
- Brittany Palac "Using Mobile Applications as a Supplement to Sustainability Education in Pennsylvania Middle Schools and High Schools"
- Shelby Lander "Efficiency in Collegiate Athletic Financials"
- Amber Moser"Potential for First and Second Degree Burns in Patients Subject to Soup Scolds"
- Mark Polcha "Analyzing Predictors of MLB Player Efficiency Following Mid-Season Trade"
- Kathryn Connell "The Reintegration of Veterans on College Campuses"